ARE YOUR WORRIED ABOUT DEBT?
- One to one money advice – at a venue close to you or at your home;
- Help with budgeting: (what you have coming in and what you have going out)
Frequency of income;
- Are you spending too much?
- Do you keep a track on what you spend?
- Can you cut back anywhere?
HINTS AND TIPS on money
- Keep receipts for everything you spend;
- if out shopping make a list and stick to it;
- Do not go shopping when hungry;
- Check your cupboards before going shopping, take a picture on your mobile phone;
- Set a budget for food, clothes, transport, etc and what you don’t spend, save it!
- Jam jar accounts – make at home with the kids;
- Or join the Credit Union;
- For more hints and tips on budgeting/money management, why don't you book a place on our Money Magic Course, just use our contact page to register your interest.
We advise on tailored solutions to your debt problems
Alternatively you can use the Step Change Debt Remedy tool kit to find out the best solution tailored to your situation
Referral & signposting to FREE Debt Management Plan providers